Biden and Dems do not want the truth known. Homeland Security said Tuesday that it removed a press release announcing the arrest of two terrorism suspects along the southwest border because it wasn’t approved by higher-ups, and revealed sensitive information. The release, posted Monday, had revealed that two Yemeni men on the terrorism watch list have been caught in California in the weeks since President Biden took office. That confirmed claims by Republican lawmakers during a trip to the border last month.
The release quoted Chief Patrol Agent Gregory K. Bovino of the Border Patrol’s El Centro Sector, but Customs and Border Protection, which oversees agents, said it went out without proper authorization. “The news release in question was not properly reviewed and contained certain disclosure and policy information related to national security that required CBP to remove it from our website,” CBP said. The deletion sparked questions on Capitol Hill.